Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Love the Lord, I Love the Ward, I Love My New Calling!

So I got called to be the 1st Counselor in YW's. I am so totally pumped. We had a pool party scheduled for tonight. It was raining to beat the band when I left work...so silly me..I'm thinking...surely they won't still swim.....
Or would they....As you can see...They had a blast!
Everyone but Sister Tamra Rogers (My Super Duper YW's Pres) and I swam. We just sat on the edge and visited with the ladies...young and old...did I say old....I really meant...not quite as young.
As I said...I love the Lord...I Love our new Kearney Third Ward...can you believe it...Three wards in Kearney...well actually two wards and a singles branch..but still....It is so exciting. And I am totally and completely thrilled to be in the YW's program. What an opportunity for me to learn and grow and hopefully contribute as well.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: