Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bush Hat Baby!

I like this little shot. All you can see is his cute smile and his dimples... How can you not love it?
Gideon had to try on Grandpa's way cool bush hat.... Okay... so maybe Grandpa thinks it is way cool. The kids are not too sure.
Gideon was like... take this thing off me already.... I did cute.... now I am done.
Now this is cute! He loves to give his momma kisses. He has to grab your face first... then we slobber all over. They are the very best kisses ever. Oh how I love this little man.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Awwwh!! I wanna big slobbery kiss from that chubby baby!! I heart Gid!! I am a little worried, though...if he gets any chubbier cheeks, he might get stretch marks on his face!! hahahah! Just kidding...