Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter Night

So the kids had to go to opening night of Harry Potter. Dad told them he would buy the tickets if everyone dressed up. Alexander was our Harry Potter. We think he looked pretty good.
Misty was our Hermione (spelling??). Zach was one of the bad guys. Not sure which one. Pretty much he was a Voldemort supporter.... ick!
Harry Potter and Hermione are united in the battle of good vs. evil... unsuspecting of the evil Voldemort supporter sneaking up on them.
O'kay... I know you have to be thinking, "What the hey?" Zach was confused, he thought we said, "Dress in drag as a man___." His first thought was to go as the elf that wears the pillowcase instead of clothes. But it ended up looking like a tube dress. Not really what he was going for. So then he added a few accessories. You have to love my vintage coat he is sporting (my first gift from Brent - 25 yrs old). What a goof... a little too comfortable with his body.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO CRAZY. HOW HILARIOUS!! I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE. LOVE YA!!!! WENDY

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Seth heard about this on the radio this morning!! You guys have WAY too much fun!! I wish I had been there, too!! I think you should have dressed Gid up as a little wizard baby, or something!!:)