Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hoe Down Anyone?

Our young women and young men have so much fun! In a combined youth activity with Kearney 1st Ward, a square dance club came in with their caller to teach everyone a thing or two about square dancing. Pretty much everyone got into it. There seemed to be something for just about everyone.
The "caller" threw a little line dancing and limbo into the mix. That really helped to break the ice and after that pretty much everyone was on the floor. It was a great night for all! Isn't it great to see that it is possible to have fun when to begin with they were thinking... Square Dancing? I don't think so. We really appreciate Brother and Sister Gerle who were so kind as to bring in their club to teach everyone. Even Brent and I got to do a little dancing. We had fun, but I can honestly say, I think I used to be more coordinated. Oh well... more later.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Kim,
I think that looks so fun. I'm always amazed at how our youth can have so much more good clean fun that really is fun. Sometimes they do need to be led by the hand but then they never cease to amaze me at how crazy and funny they can be and all in a completely wholesome way. I always hope that sinks in for them. BTW--Sorry I haven't posted my pictures. I'm way behind on life right now.
Love You,
Wendy