Friday, July 6, 2007

The Skate Freaks

Okay... so maybe not quite skate freaks yet... but they're sure willing to keep trying. Alexander and his cousin, Charlie Ellison, had a great time yesterday evening. Brent and Joey took the boys to the skate park in Excelsior Springs. They had a great time. Alexander loves to skate and he was so happy to have someone else who loves it too. Alex and Charlie worked on a board for Charlie. Charlie had his board with him... but I guess there is always room for a change. I think it is so wonderful that my sister and her husband have made the goal to have the cousins together every year. Thank goodness for them.... oh well.... I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.... more later.... I almost forgot.... check out Alex's bullet spikes.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: