Sunday, July 1, 2007

We do have some fun

The whole family gathered outside right before sundown. Misty and I built a fire in dad's new fire pit so that we could roast some hot dogs. All the guys sat and made fun of us. (except dad.. he wasn't outside yet) They told us what we were doing wrong. All we were able to produce was a good smoke. Then Zach pored some teke torch fuel on it... I guess that's how the scouts do it. After that we had a nice blaze and we all roasted some dogs. They sure tasted great. Jake and Gid shared a Popsicle. I don't think Gid was really into sharing. I'm pretty sure he wanted it all.

After everyone else went inside Dad got up on the propane tank to watch some fireworks. No sooner had he got up on it, the dogs and cat had to be there to. It was pretty cute..so of course I had to get a photo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Last night was really fun. Our fire rocked, I don't care what they say. I think you're still asleep cuz I'm typing this at your computer and I hear no movements.....hmmm... Love you!