Saturday, August 25, 2007

I was looking at some old photos.....


So in December of 2001, Misty and I were privileged to get to visit Momma, while she was serving her mission in Salt Lake. Momma lived a block from Temple Square. Can you imagine? We loved it. Here are a few pictures that we took while walking around Temple Square. It was all dressed up for Christmas and absolutely glorious!
Here is a sweet picture of Misty and Momma. It was so cold and snowing, but we had a wonderful time. I especially love this shot with the tree behind Momma and Misty. Every branch was wrapped in lights. Can you imagine the hours of dedication that went into this glorious display. Everywhere we looked was even more beautiful then the last. And momma got to see it every day. She loved her mission and planned to serve again. I cherish these memories and miss my sweet momma. Are you ever too old to miss your momma... I don't think so.
Now I have to take my entire family to Salt Lake for Christmas... Yes, that is my plan.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: