Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More Vacation Fun....

Here are a few random shots of vacation fun and things we did and saw... notice Gid stuffing his face... he was so funny... he would grunt every time his plate got empty... Misty was like... use your words... funny, funny. The center shot is a picture of Dad and Phyl; Uncle Bobbie and Aunt Elsie; Misty, Jake and Gid... and then Me... I tried to cut me out but Misty got cranky... she said I was not allowed to delete all photos of me... I don't know why not. It's a cute picture in spite of me. Then we have Jake and Uncle Bobbie with the boat "The River King" which he designed and built from scratch. He has a boat manufacturer interested in his unique design. He is quite brilliant. Notice Jake admiring Uncle Bobbie's Mustang Shelby. Misty drools over it. Gotta love the family picture of the kids enjoying the breakfast the Grandpa Skip made for them. Oh, and then we have the fruits of Misty and my shopping expedition for the Gidmeister... score one for the Gid... we had a blast and the prices were great. The center picture at the top, is a picture of Brent's mom's grave with the flowers we took her. I think that pretty much covers it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

....I need that car!