Monday, September 3, 2007

Family Vacation...

We have had such a great time on our summer vacation.... I have so many fun pictures to add when we get home... can't wait to get home... I am pretty sure I am in deep doo doo with my dogs though.... oh well... We had fun and that's the important part. I am so glad Misty, Jake and Gideon were able to come join us. It has been great and Jake's a good sport to come. We love him... in spite of him... I mean because of who he is.... He is so much fun... even when he is making fun of me... which is pretty much all the time.... and I can never tell when he is having me on.... maybe I should say... I can rarely tell.... he thinks he is sooooo funny... and you know what, he is. Too bad Zach thinks it is ok to make fun of mom too.... I guess that's what moms are for. Pictures will follow soon... I have missed everyone.... ps.... will someone please tell me how to get my times to post correctly... It is really six something.... not four.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry that humor is rubbing off on Zach. Thank you for loving him anyway. I adore you...it must be a girl thing! Love you Kim!

Jenny said...

And I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

That's the thing about Jake....the more he teases you, the more confident he is that you will love him anyway....So I think you are just such a sweet person, he thinks he is safe to be mean!:) Don't worry though, I know he loves you.. He told me!!!:)