Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ella Bella...


Ella had a serious case of the ho hums...

Then she saw Ozzie Kitty...

Pretty much after that she was all smiles... Ella says to tell momma she loves her and can't wait to see her and baby Jason.

She is holding the bouquet of flowers I picked on my morning walk. I thought they would look lovely on Mom and Dad's marker. So later today, Brent & I will go visit and leave them.

Ella is watching "Jungle Book" and seems quite engrossed. I need to shower desperately after my morning walk, but fear Ella has me fooled and is waiting for the opportunity to get into something(that's what I hear her modus operandi is). Misty had to take Gideon back to the doctors this morning, he has been so very sick, so Brent and I are keeping miss Ella. They won't let Gid have any cough medicine or decongestant and he is miserable. Poor sweet sick baby and poor mommy and daddy who aren't getting any sleep. I am anxiously awaiting either a call or for them to get home so I know how baby is.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

AWWH! What cute pictures these are. I love Ella's ho-hum face! hehe! She had such a good time there....she is still talking about the kitties and the doggies. Thank you for being so kind to her. and Poor Misty and Jake...I hope Gid is feeling better!