Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Craziness...


I couldn't resist adding a few more pumpkin pictures. As you can see, Jake, Misty, and Gid had a perfectly enjoyable evening carving pumpkins. Super cute family! But... who ever heard of eating raw pumpkin? Not me, and I guarantee you my children would have run screaming if asked to taste it. It took an act of congress to get them to taste roasted pumpkin seeds and they're awesome. Gid did seem to love it as his Mommy's pictures have shown. What a nut job. But he is our little nut job and we sure love him. How could you not love this little cutie pie?

Here is one of the photos Grandpa took of our little hobgoblins just before they left for the evenings festivities at the Doan house. Don't they look cute? Gid is a little monkey and that is certainly fitting... I mean his favorite food is bananas after all... and if it can be climbed I'm pretty sure he will try. Misty is supposed to be some type of circus clown... makeup was never completed before she left... I think she is a punker clown... yeah, that's the ticket. She looked awfully cute also.... and I'm not prejudice at all.... I love all my babies, big and little.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha! Picture stealer!

BJ Scott said...

Misty... what can I say... they were on my computer... and you didn't use them and they were to cute to just leave... my bad.