Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Love Them Anyway...

I love my Chiefs anyway... I hated that they couldn't hold it together.... more later.... hmmm.... what am I doing up on that big screen? I was bad and went to the Chiefs... had a blast, didn't even cheat on our diet... sitting in our seats in the end zone, behind the band.... and a lady comes up and asks if I would like to take the Price Chopper Challenge... I wasn't even paying attention... well as you can imagine... BJ says sure she would... next thing I know I am walking along the sidelines, ducking under network cameras, and heading off to do something... then they stick a huge, and I do mean huge, camera right in front of my face and tell me what I need to do to win $100 gift certificate to Price Chopper.... it sounded all good, I had it figured out, then the camera started rolling... nice shot of me saying GOOOOO Chiefs! I'm a goober... anywho, I couldn't get my cards situated since they were bigger than me, so I went with the first card.... missed it by that much... took home a $25 gift card any way... oh and this lovely shot BJ took... fun fun.

Pretty sure BJ's favorite shot is the Cheerleaders... our seats are right there, up close and personal with them. He's pretty sure they all want him to be their boyfriend... could be right???

It was a fun game... even though the Chiefs stunk big time... I mean come on, two turnovers in less than 8 seconds or some nonsense like that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

I love the shot of you and I KNOW that Jeff's favorite picture would be of the cheerleaders too!! Love ya