Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sunday evening at home...

Here is one handsome little man in his church clothes Mommy and Daddy got him. I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to get a close up, but trust me, he was stylin'.
Once he was ready for bed, Grandma had to get her kisses in. Love those sweet baby kisses.
Okay, I'm not really sure what this face is all about. I think it is just normal Zach acting a little goofy. This was right before his haircut. It was a little on the long side, or maybe a lot on the long side. He's a mess.
Alex played a few riffs for us. He is getting pretty darn good considering he has not had any lessons yet. Thank goodness for Jake and Alex's ability to pick things up quickly. He sure is loving his guitar and we enjoy listening to him.

More later.... keep on blogging.

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I love Zak's face...and I can't get enough of Gid, that cute boy! How cool is it that Alex is playing the guitar. Fun...between the drums, guitar, and piano you are just plain screwed! he he ehe! I remember those days...I'm sure it is somewhere in my future too!