Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day....

That is how I feel... pretty much walking on sunshine... isn't that a funny phrase? But that is truly how I feel. I feel so incredibly blessed with Misty and Jake's news. Who woulda thunk it? New grandbaby in 4 1/2 months! Yeah, Yeah! I know Misty blogged about it, but I just had to say how happy, thrilled, ecstatic, over-the-moon, yeah pretty much all of these. We sure love those kids! My girlfriend said when Grandchildren come in multiples that means I'm old... Ha! That just makes me lucky. Have a super HAPPY DAY!

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i am too!! i can't wait to see the new baby!! having babies is some of the most exciting times in our lives, and i have heard having grand babies is that x a million!! :) so have a happy day, and enjoy the joy you are feeling! :)

Laura said...

Congrats Grandma! I told Misty that I hope it's a girl so Abbie can have a Richardson/Doan Best Friend. But then I was thinking, if it's a boy, he and Abbie could get married! I just want to get into the Richardson/Doan family somehow! You guys are just so much fun! Love ya! Laura