Monday, April 14, 2008

My Crazy New 'Do...

So Yeah... I'm not quite as adept at taking pictures of myself as Misty, but here you go. I think it's cuz my arms aren't long enough... One side needed a little more spiking... yes, you read it right. But I think it will be a fun summer do. Brent tried to get me to do this two years ago, but I wasn't havin' any of that.
Here's the back. Remember my motto... If you don't like it... it will grow back... oh yeah, first haircut at a hairdresser in over a year...What can I say... I'm crazy and I paid for it.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Kim, you can pull off ANY haircut!! You look so cute!! I like it! And if you were bald we would STIll be jealous of your hair! hhahah!!

Laura said...

I really love it! You look fabulous!

Unknown said...

cute new do Auntie K...I love it!

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Look at you and your new Renee hairstyle. How cute is that! I really like it a lot. You look beautiful. I love you, Wendy

Sam said...

That is a great haircut Kim! I love it. Lucky you with your fabulous hair!!

The Smiths said...

I love it!!! It looks great on you. Kind of like mine but shorter. It will be lots of fun for summer. Love you lots, Renee

Unknown said...

What the heck...I thought I commented on yours too!?!?! I'm handicapped...anyways, I love it and you're crazy.

Hopkins said...

WOW! You chopped it! Oh, but you look sooo good! I love it!!