Sunday, April 27, 2008

WooHoo... What a Show!!!

Wendy, this shot's for you. I think when we were kids you loved him... so did I... I just was a little quieter about it.

We got to go see Barry Manilow's "Manilow, Music and Passion" show last night at the new Sprint Center with Dad and Phyllis! What an unbelievable show. He is quite an entertainer and was so fun too watch. His band was interspersed with Kansas City's Philharmonic Orchestra. They were all amazing! Brent got our two tickets early in the week from KKJO and was able to acquire two more so that Dad and Sweet, sweet thing, Phyllis got to join us. We had such a great time! But then, we always do when we spend time with them. It was so neat that they drove the 3 1/2 hour drive, just to go with us. Yeah, Yeah! If you have never seen Barry in concert and you have an opportunity... GO! You will not be disappointed.

1 comments:

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Ok. I have to admit it. Yes, I do love Barry. Don't tell Joey. I think he knows, but he does try to think about it...never. It's kind of like being allergic to horses. Who would have thought Joey would marry that girl?! Mister, Wild Horses and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, Ellison.

That's ok. I have moved on..(from Barry...I still kinda like that Ellison guy and all his 70's music.)

But I Would have Loved to be With You!! Oh well.