Friday, June 27, 2008

Flower Garden at Nightfall...

Here are just a few more random pictures of the Flower Garden by our ornamental fish pond at nightfall. This was also taken Tuesday evening... right after the storm blew through. I love all the variety of color.
I had to stand on a chair to get the garden from this angle... You can almost se the fish... I think this is the clearest our little pond has ever been... It might have something to do with Brent's new pet fish... a sucker fish the size of my foreare... I am so not kidding... it's crazy... all it does is eat and eat the scum at the bottom of the pond... it's great! Sometime I'll get Zach to catch it again so I can get a picture of it for you all.... Oh well, work tomorrow so I better go to bed... Brent is sleeping at the Fireworks Tent again tonight... bummer.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: