Saturday, June 21, 2008

Handsome Men...

Here is a great shot of Brent and the boys with Brent's 91 year old Great Uncle David. Uncle David is Lynn's dad and has just moved back to Kansas City to live with her. Beleave it or not, he is recovering from hip replacement surgery and has done wonderfully. He is so sweet and always has a great story or two to share. The boys really enjoyed their time visiting with him. We will have to make a point of visiting with him and Lynn often.
Here are a few pretty pictures of Lynn's oasis in the city. She works so hard to keep it beautiful. She is my inspiration for making my yard a little nicer. I just have to parcel my time out in little bits and pieces. Every year it improves tho'.
I don't remember how many varieties of Hostas Lynn has but I know it's a bunch. Her entire yard is pretty much shaded so they thrive.
I just thought this made for a neat shot.... had to throw it in as well. Cool bird house among the Clematis.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Lynn's yard is beautiful. what a nice shot of the boys with Brent's uncle. how nice that he will be closer for you all!