Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dew Drops, Rain Drops, & Fog...

This is what I saw when I looked out my sliding glass door at 6 a.m. this morning. There was a hazy fog that covered everything in dew! Every thing looked scrubbed clean and was so pretty.
I loved the blend of colors. I love the beauties of nature... not that you haven't read this before... nothing new, just something I am eternally grateful for.
You can see the dew drops on my Hydrangea! I am so excited that it is finally blooming. This is the one I planted last year and it was a little late to bloom, but it has tripled in size from last year. I can't wait to see the growth of another year.
And this is my foggy dawn shot of the Richardson Wonder Pond that is totally waterless, but glorious none the less. It is one of my favorite tranquil spots. Brent mowed a path all the way around the empty pond... well empty of water any way... then I mowed a path right down into the middle of it. You can't tell but the entire bottom is covered in wild flowers.... There are outcroppings of rock ledges it really truly is quite lovely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

You should be in bed at this time!! Your yard is beautiful. It really is a great combo of color and peaceful spots. Can't wait to see it in person.