Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting so Big!!

Gideon is getting so big... here he is with food all over his face. He loves cereal, anytime day or night... I think he got that from both Great Grandma Mc and Grandma Richardson. It's pretty much the best snack ever... or dinner... or breakfast... I am not picky
Here is little miss thing. She thinks she is so big. All I know is "SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!" No I am not prejudice... not at all.
Grandma snuggling her sweet pea right to sleep. We got lots of snuggling in yesterday... It was great. While I rocked her to sleep, Gideon crawled up on my lap and we read a book. I love these sweet quiet moments. That's what being a grandma is all about.

BTW...Notice the way sweet hair bow Misty made Ashelyn. Misty has her own Etsy sight where she will be selling these and other sweet baby items... Daisy Dimples
Not sure what Gideon was doing to the teddy bear... it must have had something in its eye. He sure likes that silly old bear tho... Its almost as old as his mommy, I made it for her when she was tiny. It should really go home with Mr. Gid

Yesterday was a wonderful day and I am so glad we were able to spend it together. I love my family!

0 comments: