Sunday, August 31, 2008

Princess Dress w/ Matching Hair Bow...

(see picture above)
So this is dress number two with its matching hair bow, yup made by hand. I can't wait to get real pictures of Miss Ashelyn wearing them. The will look mucho better with our cutie patootie modeling it. Misty brought Ashelyn over last night so we could try the first dress on her and I could do the final touches. She is wearing it to Sarah's ward today because little Jason is getting his name and blessing!!! We are so happy for the Galbraith family.
I took a close up hoping for a little detail to show through... dang camera phone takes tiny, tiny pictures.
Had to hand stitch every flower... wanted to make sure they would lay flat. Yay, Yay for little girly, girls... well at least I hope she will be a girly, girl... she will always be my little princess.

3 comments:

Laura said...

These are so adorable! I second your "yay for girly girls!" They are so much fun! I can't wait until Abbie and Ashelyn... and Gid too...are running around together. :)

Unknown said...

hooray momma I love it! Ashe looked soooo cute at church today!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

ashe looked adorable!! the dress is so perfect. you are one amazing detail lady!! wow!