Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Windy City...

Here are just a few shots from the Windy City. I loved these taken of the light house on Lake Michagan by Navy Pier. They looked postcard perfect. Brent took them. He has quite the eye.
Two of these shots were taken from the top of the Sears Tower and two shots were taken from the Tall Boat/Pirate Sailboat we went out on our last night in Chicago. Pretty sure you can tell which was which.
This was taken on the sailboat as well. Not real sure what we were doing... oh well... I know we were having fun.
This was the best shot Zach got of Brent and I... he would snap the picture without giving any warning... you can tell I'm getting a little ticked... I should learn to go with the flow more.... any who... I will put up some more pictures later... I think we took somewhere around 300 pictures... totally not kidding... I won't be posting them all.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to go! Mostly I just want some good shopping.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

wow, what a fun vacation....you are such a cutie, Mrs.Kim....and looking quite marvelous! can't wait to see more pics!

Laura said...

so much fun! Can't wait for more pictures!

The Smiths said...

Awesome pictures. I am glad you guys had a good time. Love you all.