Friday, October 3, 2008

Loving My Family...

I am so thankful for my family. We loved having Dad and momma Phyllis come by for a visit last Saturday and wish we got to see them more often. You can see the kids just loved visiting with their Great-Grandparents. Dad sure had Ashelyn giggling... it was so fun to watch, dad sang and Ashe chortled... what a hoot... In the pic of Gideon giggling, he was playing peek-a-boo with me and he thought it was awfully funny when I hid and jumped up... not sure how I snapped the photo, but sure glad I did.

1 comments:

Watkins World said...

I can't believe how big your grandkids are getting...I stand by this, they have to be two of the cutest kids I have EVER seen! Hope you are well...I miss BJ and he always updated me on you and the kids! Take care!
Teresa