Friday, November 21, 2008

My Thankful Thursdays...

So I am thankful for getting to spend Thursdays with Misty and the grandbabies. Gotta love the quality snuggle time. You can see in the upper left shot Miss Ashelyn is trying to escape. Oh... check out Gid sporting Grandma's jewelry... He thought he was something else...
Couple of handsome men... I know it will make Jake cringe when he sees these shots... but Gid was so funny... he wanted to wear them... made us put them back on every time one fell off his ear... silly boy
Here he is looking at mommy's set and thinking he wanted to try hers on... she was patiently explaining to the Gidster that boys don't wear jewelry... well at least not most boys... he thinks they look pretty neat tho.
Here Gid is watching Mommy and Uncle Alex play the Wii... We couldn't tell if he looked bored or enthralled... I wish the shot had turned out of Misty trying to play baseball... FUNNY... she stinks big time... now tennis was another story... she kicked Alex's booty... fun, fun evening for all... I got to snuggle Miss Ashelyn to sleep... good times!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

You look beautiful!! Aren't grandkids wonderful? I just got back from Arizona and I will put some pictures up soon.

Love you all, Renee

Unknown said...

That boy. Haha,he's such a stinker!