Friday, November 7, 2008

A Seminary Sun Rise...

There is certainly something to be said for a beautiful Seminary Sun Rise... That's what I call them any way. I sit in the car and wait on Alexander each morning while he is in seminary... Since I drop him off just B4 or just after 6 a.m... (Yeah I know it's supposed to be B4) I always get to enjoy the sun rise. They are truly amazing to behold.

This lovely sun rise is my testament that the Lord truly does love us and he hears and answers our prayers. He brings peace and understanding to troubled minds if we are open to his quiet, simple, daily manifestations of his undying love for each of us. The Sun will rise!

This beautiful sun rise is from Wednesday morning... yup the day after the historic outcome of this years Presidential election. Now although President Elect Obama was not my choice, I can and will live with it. I believe he does love our country. I believe he even thinks he knows what's best for it. While I might not agree with him, I recognize the difficulty of tasks before him. I would like to see our parties work together for the betterment of our great nation. But whatever the next years bring, I know the Lord loves us and the Sun will continue to rise in beauty and majesty.

0 comments: