Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities...

My Sweet Ones..
Alex brought out his guitar and entertained the troops... He is getting to be a very accomplished guitarist. I think the family was pretty impressed... good times.

Tamra and three of her babies came for thanksgiving. Hyrum and Jane spent the holiday with her family. We loved having everyone here it was so fun to see them all... pretty much like old times.

I had to snap this picture of Lynn Marie and Uncle David. I love them both so much and am always so happy to have them spend the holiday with us. Some how I missed getting a picture of Dad and sweet Phyllis... I will get one before they leave to head south. In addition to all our extended family we were lucky enough to get to spend Thanksgiving with Tailor and her momma and two brothers. We sure enjoyed our day... it was awesome... wish all of the rest of our family were closer and able to have been here too. We love you and miss you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was such a fun day! Thanks for having us all over!

Jeni said...

Pretty much you should email me the pictures from Thanksgiving. Goodness we squish each other a lot in my family! Thanks for everything! Thanksgiving was great! I LOVE YOU TONS!