Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year's Eve to Remember

Okay... now that Misty has blogged about it, I will just say... I am so very, very thankful everything turned out okay and that New Year's Eve is behind us. This was not a New Years I ever want to relive except for the final outcome. If you have either a gas furnace or any other gas appliance or fire place and you don't currently have one, please get your digital Carbon Monoxide Detector now. They don't cost very much and they save lives... Just have to say Brent... aka... Dad is a HERO! He bought Misty and Jake the detector, besides calling Misty to tell her to come over.

Love you all and so truly thankful all is well.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

I can't believe how scary that must have been for all of you!! It makes me cry just telling Jeff and the kids what happened. Heavenly Father was DEFINITELY watching over all of you that day. Love you all, Renee