Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not too Bad for a Grandma...

So a photographer came in to our office just before Christmas to take a pictures for updating our website. I got to take him around the office to snap pictures while people were working... He snapped this one when I thought we were all finished... snuck up on me, but it didn't stink and my buds at work told me I'm not to bad for a grandma... so yay that'l work for me. This is one of the pictures our Sr. Officers picked to have cycle through the careers page of our website... good times... at least its better than the last one of me they picked.

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yeah!! So, you are on my list of 'hot' Gramas.....:) for sure! Just my humble opinion! I think you are a great person, to boot! Nice picture, by the way! :)

The Smiths said...

Definitely not bad for a grandma!! You are pretty hot! Love you too, Renee

Unknown said...

SMMMMMOKIN!

I was going for 'The Mask' ya know?

Okay....ya, well..

You're hot. Love ya!