Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thank You Sarah & Natalie...

Woooo Hooooo!!!! I picked up this little gem from Sarah's shop yesterday. I love, love, love the quilt pattern they chose with the little cherries. How cute is that. All I had to do was the final binding and then wa-la... complete. Natalie did the quilting and it is just beautiful. (if you click on the image, you can see a lot more detail) Anywho... One down and three more little beauties to go.

ps... Misty says these are the perfect size for an infant car seat quilt... so there you go... she would definitely know. I just know I enjoyed the entire process and this was something even I could do with my limited quilting experience. I'll leave the intricate patterns to those with more talent and patience.

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

They are such darling little toppers/blankets!! You did good Kim!! Thanks for bringing them in to us!! :)

Jenny said...

They look wonderful! I love the white binding...great choice! It was so nice to see you the other day.

Natalie said...

Kim, your binding looks great! Your little quilts are just so cute! Good Job!

Unknown said...

Yay! It's so cute! Tomorrow I'm gonna come over and use your machine to get my binding on. Can't wait!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Hi Kimberly, (great name LOL)
That little quilt is so cute! I love the simple patchwork, it lets the pretty fabrics take center stage. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! Oh, and for adding me to your favs.
...off to check out more of your lovely blog...

Kimberly :)