Friday, March 20, 2009

This is for you Ali and DeDe

Ali... I think you wrote this to Zach and Alex forever ago... I mean years ago.... when you came out to visit. Then DeDe added to it when she was out for a visit... as you can see it is looking rather tacky, but the guys have not let us erase it. We love you both and wish we had you out to Missouri to visit your cousins more often. We may have to erase this message soon... it's awfully dusty. I'm sure the guys will be sad to see it go. It resides in a place of honor... the back of their toilet... well maybe that is not such an honor, but they do see it every day.

2 comments:

thearmysmiths said...

This is so funny. I will make sure Ali sees it. Love you guys, Renee

The Smiths said...

I forgot I was signed on Steve's account but I figured you would know it was from me. Renee