Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Heart PINK PENQUIN!!!

While visiting another blogger I ran across Pink Penquin's blog. She has a few step-by-step tutorials that just happened to feature a bag very similar to this little gem. If you are interested, check it out here.
So I made this cute little drawstring purse with a Soiree' by Moda charm pack. Actually one charm pack will make two bags with a few 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 squares left over for a later project. I didn't have any cording, put had this bright pick gross grain ribbon that made a fine shoulder strap. I lined it with a coordinating fabric... same one I used for my runner actually. Anywho... it was a Fun and easy weekend project.

So yup, this is my new summer purse for now... more later... bed time for Bonzo... Happy sewing all! >:o)

0 comments: