Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lovin' Me Some G'Baby Time...

So Misty and the sweet babies came by for a visit between conference sessions today! We sure missed them while they were out in Utah visiting. It was only a week, but I'm tellin' you it seemed like forever! They are such a joy and give the sweetest hugs and kisses. Love, Love, Love my babies and my sweet Misty for just being her. What a good mommy she is. Little Miss Ashe is getting to be such a big girl and just look at our handsome Gidman... good times.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh they are so darling. They just make me smile to see them. I am so glad you post so often! Don't you love those smiles and that one tooth!

The Smiths said...

It was so much fun getting to see all of them. Ashelyn loved the necklace I had on that you made for me!! They are both soooo cute. Love you guys, Renee