Monday, April 27, 2009

New Drawstring Bag in the Making...

Sew... I mean, soooo... my first little drawstring bag is a little small. I guess it will soon be transformed into a backpack for my little charmer, Ashelyn. I am working on a new bag for me. It's made with 3 1/2 inch squares instead of the 2 1/2 inch squares. Not near as cute, but moves a whole lot faster. I went with stripes for the back of the bag... same fabrics used in the front... same size stripes as the squares... quick and easy. I hope to finish it up tomorrow... but once again... it's bedtime for Bonzo.
Happy sewing all...
ps, on the salvage of this fabric it said Bonnie Benn Stratton "Quilt for a Cure" not sure what cure... but kinda neat, none the less. This fabric is from a fat quarter bundle I have had in my stash since 2002... Retro Nouveau... I have loved this fabric forever.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Boy these look really great! We should have you teach this!

BJ Scott said...

You're funny Jenny! I'd be happy to forward you the link to the finished tutorial... I'm kinda a behind the camera kind of girl.

thanks tho.