Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Have the Best Family Ever!!!


Zach picked out this card... I think it's AWESOME!!

Scary thing is... that it totally what my hair looked like last night... not even kidding... well, maybe the side weren't quite that big, buy the top was seriously just like it... I had covered my face with a wet washcloth while I was laying down to get rid of a headache... so I throw the cloth off and went to get a drink... Brent says "Nice Hair!" so I take a look in the mirror... and yup this is what I looked like... scary huh?

So... on to the I have the best family ever... TA DA!
They gave me a Wii Fit for Mother's Day! How cool is that!?! Totally and completely unexpected. I am so excited... good news is I'm not near as off on my weight as I thought I was... yeah!!!! 10 lbs put me easily in the normal weight range and 20 lbs would put me comfortably in the normal, even on the low side of normal... so yup, goal in mind for the next three months is 20 lbs... that is just 3 1/2 lbs every two weeks... when you break it down like that it doesn't seem so horrible.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!
Hope your day is filled with Family Goodness!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

I don't believe you ever looked like that!! It looks more like me when I get up in the morning. Hope you had a great mother's day!
Love you, Renee