Thursday, June 11, 2009

Maybe I should play the Lottery... Not Really

You're not going to believe this... but I just won again. I entered this caption contest at Linden Line Designs and I WON!!! This is what I won...
If you want to purchase one... just click on the picture above and it will take you to their site. They are pretty awesome collars... I had the pretty little pink floral one all picked out for Miss Boo, she would have looked awefully cute in it... but Miss Zoe' will look pretty, pretty too... and she is certainly deserving also... poor little thing is in morning... she keeps scratching at the door to be let in the house so she can look for her little sister. I know they miss her too. It's been a quiet few days without Boo to give us kisses and wake us up to be let out, and bark like a crazy mad dog at the squirrels. I'm pretty sure the squirrels were the culprets that lured Boo into the road where she met her fateful end. Dang them squirrels... I'm gonna have Zoe' and Dueter get'em.

1 comments:

Laura said...

So sorry about little Miss Boo. Misty was here when you called and I just felt so sad for you guys. I hope you both are feeling better.