Friday, July 24, 2009

Bargain Beauties for My Kitchen...

I love the old white dishes you find
at garage sales, thrift stores and antique sales.
Brent's cousin, Lynn Marie, turned me on to this little
passion a couple of years back and I can't get enough.
She has contributed to my stash and joins me on my treks.
I now have enough white dishes for both my kitchen and my dining room. So, now I get to look for the more charming pitchers, bowls, platters and whatnots.
I love all the pretty little details.
Can't wait to go out again tomorrow... oh, what am I saying?
I get to leave work at three today... that means time for a little bargain hunting today!
Yay, Yay!!
Happy Friday All!!!

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

They are so cute!! I love it. Miss you bunches.

Unknown said...

You have SOOOO MUCH STUFF.

Laura said...

Pretty!

Thanks for the dress! I went and picked it up yesterday! Check out pictures on my blog! Thanks so much! I love it--there's just something about pretty dresses... So cute!

Kim said...

Cool! I've been picking up vintage pyrex lately - it is just so much fun!!