Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Official...

We Love our Silly Little Puppy!
We decided on Roxie.
It was the only name we all agreed on.
She still looks like a little Tinkerbell to me.
She thought she'd do a little reading out in the sun yesterday or at least joined momma for her reading. She romped and played and wore herself out. Made me a little nervous. She was so tired she forgot to eat. She's made up for that lapse today tho'.
Oh, on another note, this a picture of my latest jewelry design. aka... project of the moment. You can't tell by the picture, but the beads are amber colored. I love how they looked against the pearls and gold findings. I'll be trying my hand at a few more designs over the next day or so. I'll share more pics later.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Roxie is darling! Jake knew a roxie once....oh well and the necklace is so cute too!

Unknown said...

She's such a cutie pie! Hooray for puppies!