Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's Really Early...

My face is shiny... oh, and blotchy... I want you to look away now... you're really only supposed to be looking at the necklace anyway. I LOVE!!!!! it. So fun to make... even if a little time consuming.
This is what I made during my girl time with Misty. We had so much fun! Jake and Bj were working late, my big guys were at Kearney's first home football game, Gid was snuggled up watching 101 Dalmatians, Ashe was tuckered out and down for the count... puppy too, and that meant Misty and I got to play with beads. FUN, FUN, Fun!!! Misty made an absolutely gorgeous blue, teal, and green long necklace. It was to die for. I am hoping she blogs it... I didn't get a picture, she was scrambling to get it finished so that she could beat Jake home. Good times... don't get enough Momma and daughter time to craft. I think I might be making more of these for Christmas gifts... well that's if I can let loose of 'em. I want them all... bad sista.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

They are gorgeous. You guys are so creative. Love and miss you bunches.