Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Look for Fall…

New_Fall_Do

So I was thinking… It’s been over a year since I messed with my hair… That is way too long for me! Time for a new do.

Really, the only thing I changed was the color. I went with Red-Oak… just so you know, the color turned out totally different than the sample looked. Oh well, that’s what you get when you color your hair yourself. Lucky for me, I kinda like it.

Too_Much_Leg I went shopping last weekend and picked up this dress, shirt, skirt thingee I have on in the photo above. The boys told me to wear it as pictured… I thought I better get a picture so I can see how I look before I venture out in to the public. Thank goodness! That is just way too much leg showing for someone with old chubby knees. It would maybe look cute with the right pair of jeans under it, but that is even debatable. I removed the straps and wore it as a skirt with a sweater over the t-shirt… mucho better… what do you think of my photography? I had to use the timer…please pay no attention to the snarl in the second picture… I snarl sometimes, what can I say? I’ll try it again another time. Misty is way better at the self photography… she has that uber long reach and the perfect smile every time… oh well that’s life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look like a pineapple.

haha, name that movie. But seriously, very yellow. Maybe try a brown under shirt or something and leggings... leggings are good.

Kimberly said...

Grease? That's what I'm going with. Yes and as for leggings... I'm not so sure that I can wear those either. Brown is certainly what I would have gone for if I ever attempted... we'll have to see.