Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow…

100_9128

Snow covered candles… aren’t they lovely!?!

100_9129

Snow covered votive cups… so festive!

100_9133

Snow covered mini-votives… a beautiful thing!

Soon to be gifts for my girls at work.

100_9136

Snowball ornaments… FAIL!!!! (supposed to be gifts for the girls at work also) They still need a little help… maybe another coat… bummer! I needed white ornament, but could only find silver… needless to say, the silver is peeking through… I’ll have to let them dry an try again.

But all in all, fun times… and very easy… only needed epson salt and mod-podge. fun, fun, fun!

100_9130 One more picture… I really loved how these turned out!

I loved my impromptu candle stand… I turned a pretty flower shaped planter over and put my pretty flower shaped plate on top… It’s kinda bulky I know, but I think it works anywho. I’m taking a lesson from some of my bloggin’ buddies.

0 comments: