Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why Oh Why Did I Say I’d Do This???

And what was I thinking? Seriously!!!

100_9005 About to have a major sleeve redo.

100_9003The new sleeve… very Renaissance?

At least that is what I was going for… now on to sleeve number two… boo hoo… me no likey.

So I took a break and made these…

100_9016 

Aren’t they just so sweet?!? Little mini stockings for everyone in the family… They will be adorning the Christmas tree and they’ll have a little som’in’ for their corresponding family member.

Oh, and I’ve  been dying to try This…

100_9015 Can I just say… not so fun to make either… don’t think I’ll be whipping up too many of these neither. Nope… it was a major pain in my patootie… yup it was. It was supposed to adorn my front door… that was the whole point. Bj thinks that’s not such a wise idea and I tend to agree. Fraid the wind would knock it to smithereen.

Ps… wish me luck… more sewing to come.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your wreath - that is just beautiful - can't wait to see you model the sweater either!!

Kimberly said...

Just for clarification. I will not be modeling the Renaissance Costume... it is for my son for his Christmas Feast... it goes under the jacket... pictures later... not of me... nope, no way.