Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cook Out Anyone???

100_9262

Well… I don’t know… what’da you think? It might be interesting at least, if rather cold. I about froze my patootie off when I went out to snap these pictures.

100_9260 My feet were semi-warm.

100_9264 

I don’t know why… but I love this picture.

You can see the frost sparkling on everything.

100_9269 This is the drift out our front door.

the color is just from shadows… no retouching.

I thought it looked cool… pun intended.

100_9273 Drifts out in the backyard… sparkling in the sun.

100_9276 I love fir trees… wish I had this in my front yard…

Pooh! It’s our neighbor’s across the street.

100_9268 The view from my front porch.

It is so very pretty… but I’m ready for the deep freeze to warm up.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

You have more snow than us! We actually tried to bbq this weekend (covered back patio) but it was so cold (6 degrees) the bbq wouldn't heat up enough. Brandon is ready for "cold" Phoenix - it is 65 there!!

Love and miss you, Renee