Sunday, January 3, 2010

Roxi’s New Sweater ~ Part II

100_9243

100_9245 

So… Miss Roxi is looking pretty sassy in her new Hot Pink sweater. She struts around the house like she’s something special… makes me giggle. I tried to ruffle the turtle neck on this one by stretching the collar as I was surging the edges. It gave it just a bit of a lettuce leaf effect. I like the black thread against the hot pink. It works for me.

She doesn’t even look like she needs to be taken out and shot to be put out of her misery. I think she’s beginning to like the attention she gets. I really want to make her a little tutu… but I know she’ll hate it just like Ashelyn did…. oh well, such is life.

Oh, I forgot to mention… we got a ton more snow today! What the heck is up with this? The first batch is still on the ground. I don’t think we can plan on any substantial melting any time soon with the temperatures they’re predicting for the next week or so. You’d think it was Winter or something.

Did I mention… I like a White Christmas for sure, but then it’s supposed to transition right on into Spring.

0 comments: