Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally…

You know how when you paint something, you really can’t remember what it looked like before… maybe that’s just me… anywho… I looked and looked and tried to find a before picture of my mantle. We have a new computer and of course all of my old pictures did not get loaded on it. Then being a little slower than the average Joe, I remembered… Hey Dingy, I’m pretty sure you’ve blogged a picture or two… So without further ado… HERE it is.

Before (dressed for Christmas)

100_8591 I always liked it before, but I love it now!

After

100_9517

It seems like it was meant to be painted this luscious Swiss Coffee color. (oh, and what is up with that? Since when is Coffee a white color? Do the Swiss drink milk with a sprinkle of coffee added?)

I played around with a few accessories. There is probably too much, but I like it, so it works for me for now.

 

0 comments: